Monday, March 9, 2009

Untitled

I realized I could hate you
for eternity or more,
I could block out that part of my life
and pretty much just slam the door.
I also realized this
I could forgive you for what you did,
how you hurt me a long time ago
when I was just a kid.
I've been given free will to choose
which path I'd like to take,
and i've chosen to forgive you
that's the choice i'm going to make.
Jesus died for me and has
forgiven what i've done,
and I will for you
do that same as God's own son.
I forgive you for you sins
and all you put me through,
I forgive you for hurting me
and even not caring too.
Now i expect you to take my hands
and look me in the eyes,
tell me that your sorry
and take back all the lies.
I want you to repent
for all you've done and do,
surrender you life to God
because I still care about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment